Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide investment services for members of 4Front Credit Union in the Petoskey/Charlevoix, MI area.
When you join CFS and 4Front Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 23-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there. We are lead by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Established in 1954, 4Front Credit Union has over $553,000,000 in assets and more than 83,000 members. 4Front grew from the combined resources of two institutions steeped in member advocacy and locally focused service and when presented an opportunity to generate more value for a single membership without sacrificing our member-centric core philosophies, being better together simply made sense. To learn more, visit https://www.4frontcu.com/
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2833543
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7