This position has a Live-In (option)
The Site Apartment Manager assists the Residential Supervisor in overseeing adult supports in a residential apartment program. This position is responsible for ensuring best practices, compliance with all state, federal, and agency standards as required for assigned services. The Site Apartment Manager is supervised by the Residential Supervisor for Apartments.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Links and coordinates the individuals to resources in the community to help them to become successful and become more independent.
2. Maintains confidential records on all individuals, which include individual goal planning, progress toward goals, medical information, and assessments of resident adjustment.
3. Assists individuals with handling money, making and keeping appointments (doctor, dentist, etc.) as needed.
4. Helps to provide opportunities for individuals to and from places of employments, personal appointments, and for recreational and other events.
5. Encourages residents to do things independently, make their own decisions, interact with others, and participate in community activities.
6. Encourages appropriate family involvement.
7. Maintains awareness of successes, problems, and general attitudes of the individuals, their employers, and the community.
8. Maintains program within approved budget.
9. Manages credit card use accurately and according to policy.
10. Attends treatment team meetings for the individuals.
11. Assists Residential Supervisor in completing all necessary HUD forms to include: move-ins, move-outs, interims, and annuals re-certifications.
12. Oversees general area (interior and exterior); maintains upkeep of property.
13. Completes documentation as required with a monthly service note, incident reports in collaboration with Residential Supervisor.
14. Completes required training within prescribed timeframes.
15. Maintains regular attendance and punctuality, manages use of PTO time, and follows all policies and procedures regarding time off.
16. Follows all ESUCP Policies and Procedures.
17. Demonstrates Easter Seals valued behaviors of Accountability, Commitment and Caring as appropriate to position.
18. Demonstrates the traits of a team player with a positive attitude and respect towards others.
19. All other duties as required by supervisor to meet the needs of the residents and the program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of fundamental principles, techniques, and methods of the rehabilitation therapy field to include assessments, evaluations, development of goals and activities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with administrative superiors, apartment residents, families, community agencies and groups, and a variety of service disciplines.
• Ability to establish appropriate professional boundaries and relationships with staff and consumers consistent with professional practice and professional ethics.
• Ability to work cooperatively, creatively and productively as a member of a team.
• Skills in computer applications necessary to perform the duties of this position.
• Possess commitment to respect for individual consumer rights while providing a safe living environment for all program residents.