Shift: M-F 10pm - 6:30am
Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. Nutranext's headquarters are in Sunrise, Florida.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Supervisor, Gummy Plant, is responsible for supervising the Gummy Plant Operators and for assisting the Manager, Gummy Plant, in managing total plant operations and delivering superior customer satisfaction by driving results and exceeding expectations in the key areas of safety, service, quality and cost.
- Ensure appropriate personnel accomplish specific tasks required. Supervise the work performed by personnel on a continuous basis. Maintain personnel schedule and monitor timesheets to ensure appropriate payroll processes.
- Train personnel in proper procedures for cleaning and maintenance of the areas and for the operations performed. Ensure that all Gummy Plant production personnel perform duties in accordance with batch instructions, cGMPs, and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Train personnel in safety procedures and maintain the areas in accordance with approved safe operating standards.
- Meet or exceed the productivity standards for each department supervised.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures to improve productivity and quality. Participate in the identification, sourcing and qualifying of new or replacement equipment required to accomplish production goals.
- Ensure that all logbooks, manufacturing records, and other official documents are completed and accurate and timely manner. Review master records for correctness and completeness for batches processed by manufacturing personnel.
- Supervise the transfer of materials entering or leaving manufacturing areas. Ensure that products leaving manufacturing department are stored in proper areas.
- Perform all SAP tasks for Manufacturing, such as register materials, confirm process orders, verify inventories and transactions, etc.
- Develop all SOPs required for operation, cleaning and maintenance of any equipment used for processing in a department supervised.
- Assist the Manager, Gummy Plant, in other areas as directed.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional manufacturing experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Proven strategic thinking and planning skills with strong ability to prioritize and execute.
- Knowledge of industry products and services.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and add-ons).
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain working relationships.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in production, nutraceuticals, business development or related field.
- Experience working in a nutraceutical/pharmaceutical (life sciences) industry.
- Experience working in a confectionery industry.
- Working knowledge of MRP, ERP systems and SAP.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)