Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Production Manager is accountable for all manufacturing and packaging operations, ensuring achievement of production goals and establishing policies and procedures. This position is responsible for managing a well-trained and motivated team and must demonstrate analytical skills to support decision making processes and manage multiple projects with competing priorities, while maintaining safe and efficient operations. The Manager, Production closely partners with various departments to drive continuous improvement initiatives throughout the manufacturing and packaging process to increase capacity, operational effectiveness and efficiency.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and packaging operations to ensure the most effective return on assets.
- Plan, implement and maintain processes to minimize manufacturing and packaging costs through effective utilization of work force, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring product standards that will exceed customers’ expectations.
- Implement and maintain manufacturing and packaging strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports Company strategic initiatives.
- Establish group and individual accountabilities throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis
- Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact-based problem solving.
- Improve work force utilization within existing departments and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume.
- Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas, which include all employees’ positive involvement with opportunity for constructive input and action.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Maintain skills and remain up to date with packaging and production management concepts.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a high production manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ managing all aspects of a team of professionals and/or support workers.
- Proven leadership skills including independent thinking, organization and planning.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Working knowledge of SAP.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)