CalPortland - 'EXPECT MORE… WE DELIVER!'
This is us…
- Best-in-Class, industry leader with a rich 126-year history
- Largest building materials contributor to some of the West's biggest construction projects including:
• Los Angeles International Airport
• The new Rams Stadium
• Staples Center
• Wilshire Grand Center
- Recipient of numerous awards for environmental sustainability and energy conservation
- 'Family' based company culture with a focus on safety
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
CalPortland Construction has an immediate opening for a Project Foreman specializing in mass earthwork and grading.
Responsible for the safety, production and quality of various earth-moving projects involving scrapers and other support equipment. Coordination and cooperation with other onsite operations is necessary. Assisting in crew selection may also be required.
High school diploma or GED
Conditions of Employment:
Successful candidate must submit to post offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://CalPortlandCompany.appone.com