Shift: Friday - Sunday (7am - 7:30pm)
Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. Nutranext's headquarters are in Sunrise, Florida.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for supervising, organizing and performing inspections, equipment information research, repair and general plant maintenance.
- Diagnose and make all types of repairs or adjustments, including electrical, lubricating on all plant equipment, which are usually done on the mechanical portions of the machines.
- Develop, implement and maintain preventative and regular maintenance work orders, which include inspections, equipment information gathering work, equipment numbering for preventative maintenance historical records control, lubrication, replacement and repair components.
- Operate portable power tools and basic shop machinery as required for repairs, modifications, improvements, and rebuilds of existing plant equipment.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Related duties as assigned
- Collaborates with other supervisors or trainees in all functions of the work as required, work with other maintenance personnel in relocating or setting up new and used equipment and supervise work of MRO Stock organization and MRO inventories.
- Perform inspections and understand preventative maintenance, work order and historical records file operation and develop written reports for preventative maintenance files of all conditions found in inspection work.
Required Education and Experience:
- At least an Associate degree or significant electro-mechanical experience with packaging, compression, encapsulation, coating etc. machines.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Knowledge/experience in eletromechanical an pneumatic systems
- Knowledge/experience in intrumentation and controls
- Working knowledge/trouble shooting with packaging lines, compression and encapsulation machines
- PLC working knowledge a plus
- Machine shop (machining, welding sheet metal) fabrication experience
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)