Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Packaging Line Lead is responsible for the efficient operation of the assigned packaging line and personnel. Ensures that assignments are completed according to schedule to meet daily output goals, and ascertains that line is running at maximum speed.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and support all assigned personnel. Schedule personnel to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure that all packaging operations are conducted in accordance with applicable procedures and that product packaged meets all specifications.
- Ensure that products are properly staged and that all necessary supplies and components are available when needed. Verify accuracy of all materials, components, and labeling received prior to the completion of the previous job.
- Ensure that rooms and equipment are cleaned at all times, in accordance with established procedures. Perform inspections to verify cleanliness of areas and equipment. Ensure that personnel maintain the area in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Check equipment to ensure that proper setting, speed and fill levels are maintained. Ensure that in-process testing is conducted and documented in a timely manner. Perform in-process testing is conducted and documented in a timely manner. Perform in-process testing is required. Initiate adjustment to equipment as necessary to ensure product compliance.
- Review and approve all labeling materials prior to use.
- Conduct regular inspections to assure that all personnel are performing duties in accordance with master batch record instructions, MP, CGMPs, FIFO, and Standard Operating procedures.
- Ensure that operations are conducted to achieve 100% accountability/accuracy for all raw materials in accordance with the TO’s.
- Ensure all returns are documented and handled appropriately.
- Work closely with maintenance in the proper assembly of equipment.
- Perform proper set-up of equipment.
- Meet daily output standards and document deficiencies if expectations are not met.
- Train all assigned personnel in the proper techniques required for performance of their duties.
What you bring to the team:
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a packaging environment.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Proficient organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred Experience and Education:
- Prior experience in a nutraceutical manufacturing environment.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)