Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Compression Machine Operator is responsible for producing quality products through the efficient use of assigned equipment.
What you will be doing:
• Assist in the performance of routine and non-routine maintenance on compression and encapsulation equipment. Complete records, logbooks or other required documentation for cleaning and service in an accurate and timely manner. Maintain equipment manuals in an orderly manner.
• Assist in performing/perform equipment cleanings prior to and/or after use. Assemble/disassemble equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures, and assure that tooling used meets specifications as described in the master records
• Inspect assembled machines and generate initial product samples to assure that all specifications are met
• Assist in the performance of periodic inspections of equipment and components to determine level of conformance
• Provide technical support to personnel in the Compression/Encapsulation areas as needed
• Assist in the maintenance of compression tooling in accordance with established procedures
• Perform all duties in accordance with applicable S.O.P.s, CGMPs, and master instructions in order to consistently produce quality products.
• Assist the team in other areas as directed.
What you bring to the team:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Good mathematical skills.
• Fluency in the English Language.
• Able to perform required repetitive lifting tasks.
• Prior manufacturing and/or production experience.
• Prior experience in the nutraceutical industry.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)