Responsible for the successful overall supervision of all activities related to all Hotel Departments, ensuring smooth and efficient operation, maximum occupancy, and optimum guest service and satisfaction
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Guides and supports Front desk, Bell person, Reservation, PBX, and House person Associates.
- Communicates to Hotel Management any problems.
- Documents performance information on associates.
- Compiles and presents annual evaluations to Hotel associates.
- Handles all guest requests, concerns, or problems.
- Ensures all reservations have form of payment, and responsible for accounts without payment.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels in the Front Desk and Bell Desk areas.
- Performs the duties of Guest Service Representative, Bell Person, and PBX Operator when staffing levels demand.
- Works the Front Desk during peak hours of check-in and check-out to decrease the check in and check-out time for our guests.
- Responsible for inventory front desk essential supplies.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Six months experience in a Hotel required.
Six months progressive supervisory experience required,
Or six (6) months Hotel rooms controller experience required.
Or successful completion of a related company approved development placement program.