Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Hawaii State Federal Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Honolulu, HI area.
When you join Hawaii State Federal Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Since its founding in 1936, Hawaii State FCU has grown to be one of the state's largest credit unions. With over $1.7 billion in assets and nearly 80,000 members, we offer a full range of financial services. For 80 years, the Hawaii State Federal Credit Union has been committed to the ideal of “people helping people”, and to providing the highest quality financial services to our members. To learn more about Hawaii State Federal Credit Union visit www.hawaiistatefcu.com
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2801812
**Representatives are employed by Hawaii State Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7