Terillium is an Oracle Platinum Partner, achieving the highest partner level possible within the Oracle Community. Specializing in reselling and implementing Oracle’s complete suite of Cloud applications, NetSuite, and the JD Edwards solutions, Terillium enables companies to develop a competitive edge by utilizing technology and process improvements. Our clients are Mid-Market corporations that are growing and have complex business requirements, yet need a rapid, lower-cost business system solution. Our years of experience, proven success, and focus on client satisfaction ensure a streamlined process and cost-effective solution.
As an acknowledged authority within Oracle, this Senior Technical Consultant position is responsible for creating and implementing innovative solutions with industry-wide impact. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated solutions within constraints of time and budget. As a position of technical / professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet very complex customer needs. Exercises creativity and independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to deliver functional and technical expertise on a wide range of business and technology solutions. Assists business development efforts by providing subject matter expertise.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with Functional Consultants to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements
- Gathering business requirements for enhancements, customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Building custom reports, interfaces and integrations
- Preparing estimates based upon the custom requirements and preparing project schedules
- Displaying proficiency with the modules and tools used for ERP
- Being involved in post implementation support to provide solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Testing and documenting all code changes. This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
Project Related Competencies
Solution Development and Delivery
- Serves as a technical expert representative across teams, clients, Oracle, and other partners.
- Establishes expectations and provides oversight for solution development.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and / or longer life.
Possesses significant knowledge of:
- PL/SQL and SQL development
- Oracle BI Publisher (Formerly XML Publisher)
- Oracle Cloud BI development integrated with Cloud/Fusion ER
- Knowledge of REST APIs to access data stored in Oracle Cloud and to integrate with external applications.
- Working knowledge/experience of Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Bank Integration functionality
- Knowledge of integration mechanisms into Cloud/Fusion ERP (Inbound/Outbound)
- Working knowledge of Cloud integration middleware products OIC, Dell-Boomi, Mulesoft etc.
- Oracle BPM for Cloud/Fusion ERP (Workflow and approval configuration)
- Working knowledge of the Security architecture (security console, roles, privileges, hierarchy, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Web Service Integration architecture.
- Java Development, Apache CFX, SOAP, Oracle JDeveloper, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Knowledge of Financials, Supply Chain, Projects and HCM business processes in Oracle Cloud
Capable of articulating technical expertise in sales pursuits, with clients.
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas.
- Promotes a professional working environment for all employees.
- Establishes a positive Terillium image to clients, employees, and partners.
- Reinforces team approach throughout development efforts.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Maintains lasting client relationships.
- Ensures that Terillium consistently delivers superior technical solutions to clients.