Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. Nutranext's headquarters are in Sunrise, Florida.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Technical Assistant will be responsible to support and ensure the flawless transition of new products from Product Development to Manufacturing, ensuring all variables involved in this process are considered. The Plant Process Associate plays a leading role in identifying and suggesting changes needed to introduce products as well as to improve process conditions working effectively with other areas as Product Development, Quality, and Maintenance. The Plant Process Associate will demonstrate analytical skills to support decision making and be able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities. The Plant Process Associate leads and partners closely with other departments to drive continuous improvement initiatives throughout the production and manufacturing process and increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Execute trials, sampling and laboratory analysis needed to improve manufacturing processes according to priorities identified within the KPI's of the plant.
- Develop, maintain and provide process documentation, SOP's and quality specifications of new products to ensure that products and processes are repeatable and meet expectations of the application.
- Support training and formation of operational staff in the new processes and products developed.
- Help develop Skill Blocks training.
- Research and recommend the use of new manufacturing techniques and equipment to increase company's competitive advantage.
- Troubleshoot problems in production pertaining to formulation issues.
- Research and suggest alternative Raw Materials for products manufactured in house.
- Trouble shoots process issues with an eye toward systematic improvements and advise on corrective actions.
- Assist in the root cause analysis of Quality Complaints and implement corrections required.
- Ensure the compliance of processes with legal regulations and clients requirements.
- Support Manufacturing Documentation to ensure accuracy of Bill of Materials, MMBR, Processing, Quality, and Packaging Specifications.
- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' formulation/process development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the formulation of solid dose products in the nutraceutical or pharmaceutical field.
- Knowledge of raw materials used in the nutraceutical or pharmaceutical field.
- Experience with food and natural products chemistry.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to read and follow detailed instructions. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong math skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a Manufacturing or Research & Development environment.
- Master's Degree and/or further studies or qualifications on related fields.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature's Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)