An Order Entry Clerk is part of our Reporting department. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
• Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or scanners.
• Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
• Review data for deficiencies or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
• Scan documents and print files, when needed
• Keep information confidential
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
• Minimum 1-year relevant work experience.
• Litigation support experience is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Demonstrates flexibility and resilience
• Problem solving and critical thinking
• Customer/Client focus
• Communicates effectively
• Time management
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://USLegalSupportInc.appone.com