Provide Acquisition Analyst support to the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Program Management Office (PMO) Acquisition Support Services schools and staff.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
• Conduct Acquisition Analysis and Acquisition Strategy Development.
• Attend contracting requirements meetings as part of the Program Management Office team.
• Conduct analysis of identified capabilities gaps to determine if a contracted solution is appropriate.
• Conduct Acquisition Planning and submit Acquisition Strategy recommendation for each assigned project.
• Provide written acquisition strategy recommendation for all services.
• Assist with the review and analysis of the schools’ draft or approved research project proposals to ascertain the need of future contracted support necessary to execute the projects and provide an acquisition strategy to include lead-times.
• Assist with the development of acquisition contracting packets within a mutually agreed-upon timeframe appropriate to meet procurement action lead-times.
• Assist with the development of requirements and supporting documentation.
• Draft a Program of Actions and Milestones (POAM) for each acquisition action project.
• Review format of Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statements of Objectives, or Product Descriptions to ensure requirements conform to formatted templates and procedures and make corrections or conversions to the proper format for nonconforming documents.
• Conduct market research appropriate to the complexity and dollar value of requirement being researched.
• Prepare and submit market research reports (MRR) which conform to the servicing contracting activity’s templates.
• Develop cost estimates and Justifications and Approvals (J&A) using information obtained through market research.
• Draft cost estimates and J&A documentation and submit conforming to the Government’s templates.
• Prepare other acquisition/contracting package documents, such as Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans, DD 254s and option exercise memoranda.
• Execute analysis projects designed to determine procurement trends data to sort, analyze, and draw conclusions about NPS’ procurement activities.
• Assist the PMO with the upkeep, maintenance, and improvement of the PMO’s SharePoint site.
• Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience providing Technical Writing and Acquisition Analyst Support.
• Strong working knowledge of SharePoint administration.
• BA/BS degree desired (additional years of experience in lieu of education acceptable).
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
• Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
This position is currently accepting applications.