The Proposal Coordinator will collaborate with the Proposal Manager in all aspects of proposal planning and logistics. Coordinates document production to support proposal development, reviews, and delivery. This includes working closely with the Proposal Manager and team to review the Request for Proposal (RFP) for requirements and supporting the development of compliant production and delivery plans. The Coordinator sets up and monitors configuration control of all proposal artifacts. The Coordinator facilitates all desktop publishing, graphics, and editing activities. The Coordinator supports reviews, preparing review copies and merging reviewers' comments; preparing documents for final management review; coordinating final document production including final formatting, preparation of binders and tabs, and coordination of printing; preparing electronic copies; and supporting boxing and shipping.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited:
Responsibilities as a Proposal Coordinator center around the following primary areas of responsibility:
Proposal Coordination: Support the Proposal Manager and coordinate and/or conduct critical proposal development activities, kickoff meetings; document collaboration access and management; writer templates; advanced desktop publishing; the graphics development process; color team reviews; review software administration; proposal production; and proposal delivery.
Publications & Content Management: Maintain the proposal library (hardcopy and electronic); maintain the IGH knowledge base and content management of corporate documentation; training personnel in publications and content management topics; and support continuous improvement initiatives.
Task Order Proposal Management: Under the direction of a Proposal Manager, serve as lead for task order proposals, including development of compliance matrices, creating writer content plans; project management of writing assignments; writing proposal sections; coordinating graphics and reviews; performing advanced desktop publishing; and managing final production/delivery.
Administrative Support: Provide administrative support, including, but not limited to SalesForce entry and routine updates; creation and administration of SharePoint sites; facilitate electronic reviews of proposals; ensure production supplies are on hand; and facilitate meetings as required.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Proposal coordination to include:
- Overseeing the full life cycle of document management for both electronic and printed material
- Training all proposal team members in document management, graphics workflow, data security, and other publications aspects of the proposal
- Coordinating team member SharePoint access and ensuring proper compartmentalization of proposal materials
- Coordinating facilities, including war room and breakout room scheduling, coordination of audio/video resources, establishment of information technology resources, training proposal team member in the use of toolsets and proposal procedures
- Advanced desktop publishing, including complex manipulation of proposal documents including the positioning of text and graphic elements, formatting properties such as the size and style of type, column width, and spacing, performing quality check for document errors, coordination of graphics workflow, and the use and knowledge of Microsoft Office macros
- Leading final production, including detailed planning of publications schedules in collaboration with the publications manager and proposal manager and logistics planning for proposal delivery
- Under the direction of a Proposal Manager, serving as lead for task order proposals, including: development of compliance matrices; creating writer content plans; project management of writing assignments; writing proposal sections; coordination of graphics and reviews; performing advanced desktop publishing and managing final production/delivery
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in federal proposal development, managing proposal production and supporting complex proposal efforts
- Experience in documentation collaboration administration
- Technical writing and editing, including editorial practice and standards
- Document/graphic design and development standards
- Expert desktop publisher and user of Microsoft Office Suite and other content management and graphics applications
- Ability to work often unpredictable schedules, including evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work effectively with diverse team makeups under high pressure conditions
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience supporting large, complex proposal responses
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of corporate personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Journalism preferred. Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Minimum of 3 years in proposal development
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends, as required, to meet proposal schedule
- Formal proposal management and project management training and education highly desirable
- Experience with graphic development and design concepts for business in tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress a strong plus
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid Time Off, 401K (4% company match), Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental Plan and disability plans.