Do you love working with children? Come help us make a difference by shaping the future of our students! At Endeavor Schools, we are passionate about unleashing individual potential, so the children we serve thrive!
Endeavor Schools is a stable growing family of private schools committed to creating a better education for a better world. Through optimal teaching and learning environments, we seek to engage families and team members to surface their hopes and dreams for education and provide our schools with the tools and resources to transform those ideas into reality.
As part of the Endeavor Schools Family, The Children's Garden - Field Office is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children right from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them.
The Children's Garden in Portland, Oregon, is currently seeking full and part-time floaters to join our team. Hours are from 9am - 6pm or 11:30 am - 5:15pm. If you are a motivated self-starter with a positive and upbeat "can do" attitude looking to work with an energetic and collaborative group of educators, join our team and help us shape the future!
Job responsibilities include:
- Help facilitate classroom activities.
- Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the room.
Job requirements include:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Prior experience with 0-5-year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people! The opportunity to support the growth of our students and team members is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We share a passion for life-long learning and make it our mission to help others develop into their full potential!
In addition to an engaging and dynamic work environment that promotes professional development and self-growth, we perks too!