About STR: Systems & Technology Research (STR) is a small and growing company focused on providing innovative, technology-based solutions to defense, intelligence and national security problems.
Description: STR is currently seeking a highly-motivated candidate to play an important role in the organization by performing several activities related to recruitment and onboarding of new hires.
- Screen resumes and distribute qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Communicate with candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Schedule phone screens and interviews using Microsoft Outlook
- Post job requisitions to various job boards and coordinate recruiting events
- Provide administrative support for University recruiting efforts and Internship program
- Assist with the new hire onboarding process by communicating with new hires and ensuring all required forms have been completed
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting process
Experience and Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of Human Resources or Administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other standard computer applications
The candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Collaborative, self-motivated, and efficient, with good judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt well to change
- Superior interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact in a professional manner with external partners and colleagues at all levels across the organization
- Thirst for excellence and enthusiasm to expand his/her experience and take on additional responsibilities within the organization
STR seeks to provide an outstanding work environment for its employees with excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Full-time employees enjoy 401(k), profit sharing, health and welfare benefits, subsidies for training and conference attendance to foster continued learning and development, and a casual yet technically challenging work environment.
At STR, we are dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive community to create an environment that is innovative, collaborative and empowering. STR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants must be US Citizens
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.