Nutranext™ is a subsidiary of The Clorox Company. Brands includes nutritional supplement industry leaders Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality®, NeoCell®, Stop Aging Now®, Champion Performance®, True Health®, Blessed Herbs® and Sedona Labs®. With our headquarters in Sunrise, Florida, our Global Innovation Center in Santa Cruz, California, and locations in Arizona, Maryland, Southern California and Texas, Nutranext provides opportunities for career growth and personal development.
At Nutranext our purpose is to make lives healthier. We are committed to investing in our employees' physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. The symbolism is in our name and products. We provide opportunities and incentives to encourage learning; we create high quality products to enhance and promote a healthy life style and ongoing wellness; we offer excellent employee benefits to ensure that our employees take pride in where they work; we design working environments that are safe, comfortable, and appealing to work in; and lastly, we are built on a culture that encourages healthy communities, sustainability and environmental longevity. Come join our brands and grow with us!
The Quality Assurance Specialist assists with planning, coordinating, monitoring and performing functions related to the quality assurance while ensuring that the entire organization maintains compliance to all GMP requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct day to day quality documentation processing in support of ongoing operations.
- Assist with writing and implementation of quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Assist with implementation and monitor efficiency of GMP process and quality systems.
- Document quality assurance activities, such as audits and inspections.
- Assist with customer complaints and other non-compliance investigations and writing reports.
- Gather and organize quality data, detect areas for improvement.
- Detect coaching needs and take actions in accordance with these needs in order to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Assists with risk management program.
- Review and assists with the maintenance of documents that justify in-process controls, specifications including but not limited to raw materials, components, dietary Ingredients, finished product, labels, SOP’s, testing procedures and deviations.
- Assist with supplier management process by reviewing and maintaining documents. (e.g.; approval to use, qualified to accept Certificate of Analysis (CoA), FSVP etc.).
- Participate in regulatory inspections (FDA/FLDA)
- Participating in validation/qualification program (process, equipment, method).
- Ensuring procedures are followed and the most current revisions of processes and governing documents are in place.
- Maintain quality documentation software such as Master Control, Intelex etc. and also Quality metrics.
- Evaluate quality issues and follow-up based on established processes and escalation to managers as appropriate.
- Performing all other Quality Assurance duties that have been assigned by management.
What you bring to the team:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in Food and/or Dietary Supplement product manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations in Food and Dietary Supplement products.
- 1 years related work experience within Quality Assurance or within a Regulated Business.
- Experience with quality investigations.
- Working knowledge of quality systems.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and technical writing, including the demonstrated ability to write clear, concise reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to multi-task several initiatives simultaneously while adhering to aggressive timelines.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office applications), database management, Adobe Acrobat Professional, SharePoint, Quality Management Systems(e.g. Master Control, Intelex)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage and respond to a variety of situations in a friendly, timely and collaborative manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management and keen attention to detail.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- College degree from an accredited institution in Natural Sciences, Engineering and Physical Sciences or equivalent.
For more information please visit our career page at www.nutranext.net
Nutranext formerly Nature’s Products Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to share that we have been the recipient of the following awards for Wellness:
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Nominee 2014 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2015 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of South Florida Winner 2016 (Med Company)
• Healthiest Employer of Bay Area Winner 2016 (Small Company)
• Healthiest Employer of The Valley in Arizona (Small Company)
• American Heart Association Gold Fit Friendly Award 2015
• American Heart Association Platinum Fit Friendly 2016
• American Heart Association Innovative Work Place 2016
• Worksite Wellness Award 2015 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Worksite Wellness Award 2017 for Miami Dade Consortium (Med Company)
• Best Health & Wellness Program 2017 - Excellence in HR Awards (Miami Chamber of Commerce)