The Quality Engineer will work as part of an agile team, developing and establishing quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles. Centered around our cultural norms you will passionately deliver products that meet or exceed the quality standards set for our solutions compliance, functional and performance requirements.
What are the general responsibilities of the position?
* Review user stories and requirements and provide feedback related to testability and effort estimate from a quality assurance perspective.
* Identify, record, document and track bugs found internally and reported externally to the development organization.
* Follow established QA best practices and processes to create, maintain and execute test cases.
* Be involved in the creation, maintenance and execution automated tests to increase test coverage in the products.
* Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
* Collaborate with software/systems R&D in application testing, such as system, unit, load, and acceptance testing methods.
* Actively participate in discussions with software engineers and product owners about application improvement.
* Stay current as regards to new testing tools and strategies.