Slipstream creates, tests, implements, and scales the next generation of solutions that move us farther, faster toward a clean energy economy. You are the key to the success of our organization by demonstrating our values, engaging in our mission, and creating results that will produce enduring economic and environmental benefits for all.
Under supervision, the Payroll and Benefits Administrator oversees the bi-monthly payroll process, benefit administration, assists with compensation and employee classification. This position is 20 hours per week/benefits eligible.
Primary and Essential Responsibilities
1. Oversee bi-monthly payroll process:
2. Assist HR team with Benefits Administration
3. Conduct primary or secondary research on employment law updates related to compensation and classification. Make recommendations to ensure compliance
4. Assist with job description updates and revisions
5. Assist with compensation administration
6. Prepare reports, letters, e-mails, for management and employees
7. Maintain complete, orderly and efficient files and records
8. Actively participate as a member of assigned workgroups
9. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time-to-time
Mental and Physical
This position is currently accepting applications.