PULSE Integration, a WEPCO company, is seeking an experienced Procurement Coordinator to play an integral role for its fast growing and award winning team! The Procurement Coordinator shall support the organization and our customers through planning and timely procurement of all materials and services as required. Areas of responsibility include supplier qualification, cost negotiation, bid evaluation, request for proposal coordination, material planning, sales /material data input and project communication with suppliers and project teams. This position is based in Pittston, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and prepare bids, RFP’s (Requests for proposals), requisitions, and purchase order requests. Interpret technical drawings, materials, and specifications to identify needed products, materials and services for suitable suppliers jointly with all project teams and/or internal departments.
- Facilitate new supplier onboarding and development; supplier certification and selection; develop a stable of trusted outsourcing partners and alternative suppliers with best pricing and terms.
- Negotiate & work with multiple suppliers to obtain the best costs for the company and our customer; by evaluating the positives & negatives of each, based on cost, quality, speed of delivery & other factors.
- Maintain strong vendor/supplier relationships with the intent of reducing risk and costs and continuously improving the outsourcing of goods and services.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries to ensure on-time success of challenges of the supply chain such as shortages and missed or late deliveries.
- Process product returns with vendors or suppliers, resolving discrepancies with appropriate teams and Accounts Payable. Submit accurate information to accounting for processing all payments according to terms and conditions.
- Attend relevant operations team meetings and have a daily understanding of changing timelines and needs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze trends and market condition to make insightful buying decisions
- Participate in workshops, seminars, certifications, software/hardware updates, and/or coursework to ensure highest level of industry knowledge.
- Collaborate on new processes and reports for department and our customer.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years’ prior work experience in procurement or purchasing within materials industry
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with limited supervision and multi-task in a high paced environment
- Involves frequent contact with customers, vendors and functional team members
About The Firm:
PULSE Integration combines design expertise and seamless integration with intentional transparency to provide clients with scalable-engineered solutions. Cultivating over 45 years of material handling experience, the firm is helping companies leverage the right mix of technology (digital and physical) to deliver truly technology neutral solutions that adapt to continuous evolving customer requirements.
PULSE Integration offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package (including medical, dental, vision, disability plans and 401k retirement program). Please submit your letter of interest and resume for immediate consideration. No phone calls, please.