At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently announced that Delphi will spin-off its Powertrain segment, which includes our Aftermarket business, into an independent company by March 2018. The new company will be a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies Powertrain provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Powertrain designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Powertrain team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our North American OES team. This role will act as the primary customer interface for Delphi Technologies' OES business, representing the company to the highest standards and building sustainable and intimate customer relationships to support achievement of our business objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To act as the primary point of contact for all given OES customers
- Define and achieve annual sales budget (revenue and margin) for assigned OES customers
- Manage customer pricing to include response to RFQs, define and execute annual Past Model Price Increases in line with Delphi OES policy
- Optimize Remanufactured product margins throughout the product lifecycle from service new through progressive levels of remanufactured BOM’s
- Support resolution of Accounts Receivables for assigned customers
- Ensure Delphi provides long term product supply solutions to meet the service needs of our customers, including efficient, timely and profitable supply of product while adhering to Delphi OES policy and related OE contracts
- Ensure customer requirements are documented for at least the stated service obligation period
- To maintain a structured record of all part numbers sold to customers and related commercial and operational data, in support of effective and efficient business operation
- Define business development opportunities and the associated strategy and tactics to achieve annual business development targets
- Drive resolution and ensure functional ownership for product supply and introduction issues, in order to meet customer requirements
- Monitor and track customer sales performance on a monthly basis and provide short and long term sales forecasts
- Critically assess current business processes, propose and present improvements and efficiencies with related execution plan
- To achieve sales targets by realizing current business and identifying new business opportunities, related to Delphi OE business and conquest sales including test equipment, reman and all-makes opportunities.
- To represent the Voice of the Customer within all Delphi divisions/organizations, ensuring business focus and escalation of customer issues as appropriate. Responsibilities include maintaining Customer Master documentation as well as monthly Customer Scorecards shared at SPVQC reviews.
- To work closely with the OE sales team to ensure visibility of all new business pursuits and OES interests are protected. Also to work on product lifecycle management to provide seamless end of production and service life continuity and to ensure OES profitability is maintained.
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.