Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Consumers Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Kalamazoo, Michigan, area.
When you join Consumers Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with office staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Consumers is a full-service financial institution and a leader in digital banking technology, mortgages and business lending. Consumers has more than $1.1 billion in assets and has averaged 18 percent annual growth for more than 35 years. Locally owned since 1951, Consumers serves more than 100,000 individuals and businesses through 20 offices located in Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Holland, South Haven, Battle Creek and Coldwater with member access to 30,000+ free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide. To learn more, visit ConsumersCU.org.
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 22-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union.
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.consumerscu.org/about/careers/available-positions
**Representatives are employed by Consumers Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7