At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow.
Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently announced that Delphi will spin-off its Powertrain segment, which includes our Aftermarket business, into an independent company by March 2018. The new company will be a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies Powertrain provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Powertrain designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations. Join the Powertrain team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
This exciting opportunity will be located in Troy, MI.
Responsibilities and duties
- Identify, develop and win North American OES business development opportunities with existing and new customers
- Optimize sales and margin for captive business through added value initiatives
- Drive additional revenue through OEM test and diagnostic equipment sales
- Proactively optimize revenue and profit opportunities through past model price increases and other profit enhancement initiatives, managing product lifecycle and ATB opportunities
- Drive North American OES team to be best in class in customer management and operational metrics
- Strengthen customer intimacy and relationships and drive business focus from customer scorecard management
- Deliver North American Budget Business Planning (BBP) input
- Lead on time regular reporting and forecasting information and ‘as requested’ adhoc reports
- Meet North American OES financial objectives including Revenue, Margin and Past Due
- Ensure North American customer and database information is up to date and well maintained
- Fully manage North American OES Sales Team including recruitment, succession planning, objectives and day to day management
- Synchronize and develop high level relationships with OE Global Account Managers to ensure contractual terms and conditions, OES rights, pricing and service life conditions are favorable
- Ensure North American QMS documentation is maintained, updated as applicable and adhered to
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.