At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
*Pursuing a year round student with 24 hours per week during school and 40 hours per week during summer.*
This exciting opportunity will be located in Troy, MI.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- To act as quality manager of product cataloging cross references database. Responsible for updating part number information for existing and new numbers, including updating all Master Data Files.
- Assist with category management research
- Research competitor part number pricing, applications, features and benefits
- Conduct market and customer research
- Prepare analysis and presentations for customers and leadership
- Assist in managing Change Requests for new product launches, price changes and obsoleting parts
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Basic qualifications :
- 1+ years of experience in Excel creating Pivot Tables and V-Lookup formula
- 1 Marketing course from accredited university
- Currently a student enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a Bachelor’s at the time Internship begins
- Current GPA of 3.0 or higher
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications) :
- Interest in marketing, data analysis or general business
- Demonstrate a high energy, upbeat eagerness to learn about the automotive aftermarket
- Ability to work independently, learn from mistakes and implement processes for improvement
- Ability to consolidate multiple data sets into summary reports
- Understanding of the 4Ps of marketing (price, product, promotion and placement)