**Starting pay $14 per hour plus shift differential**
The position of Packer at More Than a Bakery is expected to effectively and efficiently perform the expectations and guidelines outlined herein and be an active team member on our staff.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Responsible for ensuring the production of safe and high quality products through verification of all processes and keen attention to all of More Than a Bakery’s Critical Control Points.
2. Set the proper code dates on the case code dater and carton machine or any other machine that he/she might be required to operate.
3. Distinguish the proper packaging according to the Quality Control Specifications.
4. Set up and change over machine(s) in area, ie; carton machine, tape case sealer, check weigher, and shrink wrap.
5. Place product in appropriate case.
6. Ensure code date and label are properly applied to case with proper code date.
7. Analyze statistics regarding internal data such as throughputs, productivity, scrap and percent to goal calculations.
8. Stack cases on pallet per type of product being produced.
9. Record case counts on tally sheet and fill out pallet tags.
10. Fold cases according to product type being produced. Apply labels to cases as needed.
11. Supply line with boxes at all times.
12. Ensure code date and PO are correct on the label.
13. Properly weigh out cases according to case weigher operating procedures
14. Other duties as assigned.