Senior Accountant – Pittston, PA
PULSE Integration, a WEPCO company, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their workforce and play an integral role with its fast growing and award winning team! The Senior Accountant will be responsible for handling multiple functions across the Finance Department. The role will require continued assessment and development of departmental processes, most notably working with multiple team members to implement a more automated accounting environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to handle daily accounting functions while also developing processes to increase both efficiency and accuracy by minimizing duplicative points of data entry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Oversee expense allocation across projects and validate expense and time reporting
- Verify and approve work completed by Accounting Clerk
- Assist other members of the finance team in developing integrated project management processes and other accounting functions
- Generate and review and utilize reports within Intacct, bill.com, Nexonia and ADP
- Work with Project Managers to ensure proper maintenance of projects within the project management tool
- Assist other members of the finance team with Weekly, Monthly and Annual Reporting
- Identify and communicate key paths of optimization within the business and accounting processes
- Manage Timesheet (ADP) and Expense (Nexonis) reporting
- Research and define sales tax requirements & manage tax exemption documentation.
- Implement and direct business license and documentation process
- Manage customer and vendor communication regarding AR/AP
- Perform day-to-day financial functions; including, but not limited to: receiving and reviewing project data, posting journal entries, posting invoices, and preparing customer billing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least five years of experience with progressive responsibility
- General ledger maintenance experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounting software, Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
About The Firm:
PULSE Integration combines design expertise and seamless integration with intentional transparency to provide clients with scalable-engineered solutions. Cultivating over 45 years of material handling experience, the firm is helping companies leverage the right mix of technology (digital and physical) to deliver truly technology neutral solutions that adapt to continuous evolving customer requirements.
PULSE Integration offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package (including medical, dental, vision, disability plans and 401k retirement program). Please submit your letter of interest and resume for immediate consideration. No phone calls, please.