Job Description Summary:
The IT Procurement Administrator is responsible for the administration of computer related acquisitions within the enterprise and the performance of related procurement processing functions. The successful candidate will have experience in enterprise level procurement, contract negotiation, work well in a team environment and be comfortable in a high growth environment.
• Prepares procurement documents and administers the procurement life cycle, such as document routing, obtaining signature approvals, and supplier procurement placement for computer hardware and software acquisitions
• Maintains records and databases on all assets within the organization related to IT, hardware and software.
• Develops/maintains records for all purchases, maintenance agreements, contracts and subscriptions for IT or IT related services
• Prepares and analyzes proposed contract terms and conditions and advises management on issues of concern and recommend alternatives.
• Partners with finance team to ensure proper and timely payment processing and budget reconciliation
• Develop and maintains monthly reporting relative to inventory levels, spend by category and Budget reconciliation
• Create and maintain system software and hardware catalogs
• Supply vendor management
• Fulfil orders through our ServiceNow request system and update process flows
• 2 or more years of experience managing procurement and contract negotiations for IT
• Advanced skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient understanding of Information and Technology and its operations
• Excellent Research and Analytical Skills
• Great presentation, communication, and customer interaction skills.
• Be able to work as an individual contributor or within a team environment
• Focus on customer experience and utilize feedback constructively
• Seek to simplify and automate repetitive tasks