Eagle Harbor Solutions is looking for an experienced Financial Management Analyst to provide financial management and financial management system support for DoD’s Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA) financial management in the DC Metro area.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Functions, Responsibilities and Duties:
- review all vendor invoices (submitted and new) for accuracy and completeness for the purpose of closing out contracts and reimbursable instruments on the appropriate federal form.
- correctly document and resolve unmatched disbursements and payment rejects.
- calculate and validate that any interest and other penalties applied are within the terms and conditions of the contract or legal and binding agreement.
- validate the appropriation cited on the invoices matches the contract or other reimbursable instruments and submit corrective actions if required.
- prepare Release of Claim letter for contracts and other reimbursable documents.
- prepare and submit documents for the closing of contracts and other reimbursable instruments to the Dormant Account Review-Quarterly (DARQ) Tool or similar program for the purpose of closing the instrument.
- collect from relevant and available sources all documents related to vendor pay and other government funding documents to ensure that either the record exists in paper form or the documents are saved in the appropriate computer folder, with the correct tracking title IAW with NARA regulations.
- provide to the lead contractor data to develop Power Point presentation based on spreadsheets.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Level Clearance, per Government requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of DoD experience to include all areas of federal accounting:
- performing historical document research
- closeout of contracts of unliquidated obligations
- resolving unmatched disbursement
- research of financial system databases
- At least 2 years of experience with DAI (Defense Agency Initiative)
- Experience supporting Federal Financial Management business operations at a government site
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
Eagle Harbor Solutions LLC, an 8(a) certified company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, Inc., an Alaska Native Regional Corporation and part of the Koniag Government Services Sector. EHS provides a range of professional services for cyber intelligence and information technologies capabilities to the Federal Government, Civilian, and commercial markets to further the nation's national security and civilian service missions. Eagle Harbor addresses some of our country's most pressing challenges in the areas of Cyber Intelligence, Business Analysis, Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.