Job Title: Part Time Teller P.M.
Reports to: Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Salary Grade: NE07
Supervisory Responsibility: No
Provides above standard customer service. Accurately and efficiently completes customer transactions. Responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security policies and procedures including compliance and privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor and/or Trustco Bank's Board of Directors.
- Accepts deposits, verifying cash and endorsements and issue receipts.
- Cashes checks.
- Cross-sells the Bank's products and services.
- Process credit card payments.
- Issues money orders and bank checks.
- Accepts loan payments.
- Process night deposit bags.
- Admits customers to safe deposit boxes.
- Answers customer inquiries and provides balances.
- Balances transactions at end of the day and verifies cash totals.
- Balances Automated Teller Machines.
- Maintains reports and logs for record retention.
- Continues to building proficiency of banking principles and sales techniques by attending internal training, external training, and completion of continuing education courses.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS:
This is a part time position. Work hours are as follows:
Monday 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday 11:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Thursday 12:30pm - 6:00pm
Friday 12:30pm - 6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 1:15pm
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Trustco Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Trustco Bank to take affirmative action in affording equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Hiring, placement, upgrading, transfer, demotion or promotion
• Recruitment, advertising or solicitation for employment
• Treatment during employment
• Rates of pay or other forms of compensation
• Selection for training, including apprenticeship
• Layoff or termination
It is the policy of Trustco Bank to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity.