Eagle Harbor Solutions is looking for an experienced Revolving Fund SME for our Washington Headquarters Service (WHS) client in Alexandria, VA.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Advise on functional and regulatory aspects of Revolving Funds and facilitate technical and systems approaches to allow DAI transactions to flow through the system successfully while meeting all Revolving Funds regulatory requirements. The support approach should be both technical and functional in nature.
- Provide input for process improvement transactional and functional in nature, to include creating or updating standard operating procedures.
- Provide guidance regarding Revolving Funds regulation 10 CFR Sections 2208 and Sections 2674 to ensure that the system is processing transactions in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide input and contribute to improvement of performance by way of training improvements or modification of training provided.
- Assist a team in order management including revolving fund and general fund reimbursable transactions.
- Management of assigned Budget Execution team and ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information technology, accounting, or a business-related discipline strongly preferred.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Level Clearance, per Government requirements
- Given the level of complexity of this effort, the Revolving Funds Order Management SME (i.e. General Fund Reimbursable and Revolving Funds) support needs to have expertise at least 7 years of experience in Order Management and 3 years of experience in Oracle solution for the Federal Administrator, Contract Projects, Cost Accounting for Cost Allocations and Cost Transfers, Oracle Time and Labor, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, and Purchasing modules. Experiences in both Order Management and Oracle systems is required as detailed above. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field is preferred, and a Secret Security Clearance.
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- The individual must have the ability to work independently, develop excellent client relationships to accomplish technical tasks
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.