Do you feel stuck in your current role? Are you challenged and fulfilled? We have an exciting new opportunity for you to be a Civil Project Manager within our Spencer Work Group. This position allows you the perfect chance to take your career to the level you’ve always imagined. Working alongside the most knowledgeable and respected engineers in the industry, you will be supported and grow from the best. All of this while living close to one of the most prized vacation spots in the nation – this opportunity doesn’t come around very often!
What you will be doing:
- Management of preliminary & final design and construction phase services for municipal projects
- Public outreach including regular attendance at City Council/Community meetings
- Marketing and client communication
- Management of other staff members and subconsultants
- Technical analysis and documentation
- Management of projects’ budgets and schedules
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent program an accredited college.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- 6+ years of progressive experience in the civil engineering field
- Experience with public interaction
- Experience with plan/specification development and construction contract administration
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
WHY BOLTON & MENK?
Work with a creative and hardworking team, who believe in client satisfaction and building relationships. For over 70 years Bolton & Menk, Inc. has served public and private clients in the Upper Midwest with comprehensive planning, design and construction engineering and surveying services. The employees at Bolton & Menk are seeking hard working and ambitious co-workers to join us to deliver tomorrow’s leading infrastructure projects. Bolton & Menk is employee-owned, is ranked among ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms and is a Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota. With over 500 employees and 18 offices in Minnesota, Iowa and North Dakota there are always new challenges and career development opportunities available.
At Bolton & Menk, we value our people and provide an exceptional Total Compensation and Benefits Package to protect our most valuable asset. We are committed to the well-being of our employees and their families. Perks of being a Bolton & Menk employee include peace of mind with our benefits package and competitive compensation plan, flexible schedules and career development opportunities. Learn more here: https://www.bolton-menk.com/our-benefits
We're Social! Connect with us on Twitter @BoltonandMenk or on Facebook at BoltonandMenk
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bolton & Menk does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party agencies in response to Bolton & Menk job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. Pre-approval from the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team is required before any external candidate can be submitted and such candidate must be submitted to the Bolton & Menk Talent Acquisition team.
Bolton & Menk, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.