Summary of Opportunity
We are currently seeking an Account Analyst to join our Client Services team. We are an EHR vendor in the healthcare space and have clients who utilize our software across the United States. This position is responsible to plan, design, implement, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support to our customers using the TruChart software. This position performs workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine best approaches for optimal utilization of the application. This position is multi-faceted and integrates account management, project management, system set up and system education. Candidates need to be proactive, positive, analytical, and problem-solving orientated to tackle tasks while working collaboratively with internal team members and external stakeholders. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, collaborative work environment where you can use your strengths to gain valuable experience, this could be the job for you.
Your Focus (Day-to-Day Duties)
- Manage all customer matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate on major issue escalation to ensure customer satisfaction with outcomes.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the Mediture and Cognify applications.
- Performs workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine optimal utilization.
- Manage customers deployments, including small impact updates to large scale upgrades.
- Support the optimized usage of product through clear understanding of objectives and identify workflow optimization opportunities.
- Educate customers on functionality and ensure completion of large learning engagements via the Learning Services Team
- Communicate customer feedback on product enhancements or features to Product team.
- Develop strong relationships with end user communities, customers and business partners.
- Coordinate new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunity for process/system improvements by adopting services or products under CareVention
- Work with the sales team to identify opportunities.
- Provide internal updates on customer status
- Maintain accurate customer information.
- Track account metrics and provide updates to key stakeholders.
- Advocate for customer and communicate priorities
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business and promotes community involvement. We are looking for individuals who can grow with our company. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, along with competitive compensation.
Mediture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background/drug check.
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis.
Normal business hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel: Up to 10%.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Environment: This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to travel; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Qualifications Skill Set
- Experience in Account Management, Key Account Management, Business Analyst, or Implementation Analyst
- 3-5 years of comprehensive professional level experience working in the electronic health record
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changes in organizational or product priorities
- Ability to create strong relationships with Executives as well as end users
- Big picture thinker but able to shift into the software/technical details.
- Ability to explain or demonstrate technology in a manner suited to the end users
- Ability to provide customer focused service and communicate the value of proposed solutions
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) Demonstrated analytical critical thinking skills for process development or problem resolution.
- Highly organized with ability to manage competing priorities and multiple accounts.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Experience in the health care industry, preferably in claims processes or electronic health record.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective presentation skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft tools
- Bachelor degree in Management Information systems, healthcare administration, healthcare finance or other related field or equivalent relevant prior work experience
- Prior experience working for an EHR vendor
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts and workflows
- Knowledge of health care payment cycle and claim forms
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid claim rules and regulation
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interface (EDI) standards including 837, 835, 999, 277 and 820
- Understanding of Medicare and Medicaid pricing and payment rules
- Familiarity of Claims Adjudication and related workflows
- Familiarity with PACE, MLTC, or other capitated programs a plus