Director of Organizational Performance- Valor Global
The Director of Organizational Performance will design best in class programs, practices and solutions to support the organization in meeting their strategic priorities, driving transformation and realizing the organization’s purpose and promise. They provide specialized expertise, on-going support, design ‘real time’ customized solutions, and consulting services in their area of expertise. They collaborate with business leaders and the talent management agile team to identify needs and gaps in associate performance, leadership and talent development. The goal is to improve overall leadership and organizational capability and drive a high-performance culture that enables our enterprise transformation.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Builds organizational capability, drives accountability and increases associate engagement by providing tools & resources in support of Valor’s recently evolved and more modern performance management program, Powering Achievement designed to enable that enables a high-performance culture.
· Designs and executes the evaluation strategy & tools in support of the Valor Way to ensure process is effective and associates/leaders are engaged.
· Beginning with the organizational change activation campaign (Change Champions), this agile team will lead the organizational shift to connect to what every associate does each day to make it EASY to create JOY for the customer. Acts as primary designer and implementation lead for tools & communications for Valor
· Designs & executes evaluation strategy.
· The team will focus on establishing consistent enterprise change methodologies, practices, tools, and networks to build both organizational and leader change capability.
· Acts as primary designer of tools & resources.
· Partners closely with senior leaders to build awareness and adoption.
· Designs & executes evaluation strategy to confirm desired impact.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively; self-motivated and disciplined to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects; lead and work effectively with cross-functional teams
· Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines and customer demands
· Process oriented & well organized; ability to lead many projects simultaneously, connect the dots and prioritize accordingly, adhering to timelines & quality standards
· Strong facilitation and communication skills
· Executive presence, listening and influence ability with senior leadership; demonstrates a professional maturity in order to influence with an open and transparent customer service approach
· Need for assembling agile teams, working through roadblocks and communicating with senior leaders of the company about enterprise change initiatives.
· A strong business mindset, demonstrating confidentiality while fostering an inclusive environment that embraces transparency
· A Willingness to Learn; Intellectually curious. Self-aware. Open and receptive to feedback.
· Experience building and optimizing a variety of programs; knowledge of current technologies, assessment, and survey platforms
· Strategic Agility; understands key relationships relevant to achieving short- and long-range objectives. Uses data and business acumen to make good decisions. Analytical.
· High level of flexibility, resilience, adaptability, enthusiasm and passion
· Results Focused; Puts customer first when making decisions or forming a plan
· Offers compelling ideas to advance the business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depending on experience
Paid time off