1. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for year basis. Four (4) years of experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Minimum of ten (10) years of experience aligning IT systems with organizational business processes with at least four (4) of those years in a lead capacity.
3. Minimum of three (3) years combined FTE functional and transactional experience providing financial/accounting, procurement, labor distribution, allocation set-up, month-end closing and year-end closing advisory services in PeopleSoft ERP modules as an end user of the PeopleSoft application and as a provider of production support.
4. Minimum of five (5) years FTE with modules functional and transactional experience with PeopleSoft General Ledger.
5. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in writing/editing documentation such as, business processes, project management plans, and desk-reference guides, job-aids, training materials, procedures and guidelines.
6. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the DD&I phases of a project implementing financial ERP software with multiple waves, iterations or releases.
7. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in analysis, design, configuration, and testing for a large-scale Software Project having at least 5,000 system users and a total project cost of at least $20 million.
8. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a lead capacity aligning customer requirements.
9. Minimum of five (5) years of technical and functional application development experience with each of the following:
PeopleSoft FSCM Version 9.x
10. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in any combination of PeopleSoft modules listed
Procurement and Spend Analytics
This job operates in an office setting which incurs moderate noise consistent with a business office. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some physical attributes are required, for instance, manual dexterity/typing, read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation, the ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as well as, ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.