NOTE: This page is for Qualified MI Readers applying to the Taylor Scoring Center only.
You are a Qualified MI Reader if one of the following is true:
• You worked as a Reader for MI for at least one project during the last seven years.
• You previously applied to be a Reader and were sent a notification during the application process that you Qualified as a Reader after completing an interview.
If you are not a Qualified MI Reader, please exit this page now and select the category New Applicant for Reader/Evaluator from the portal.
Dear Taylor Scoring Staff:Thank you for your continued interest in employment with Measurement Incorporated. Our company has grown to be the largest of its kind by providing consistent and reliable results to our clients. We are able to do so through the efforts of a professional and flexible staff, and we are pleased to count you as a valued member. You will be contacted about upcoming projects soon.
• The Taylor MI Office only accepts applications from those who can train and score at our Taylor site. A majority of our project work is site-based only.
• Apply to only one MI location for work. Multiple applications will not be processed and may result in no work assignments.
• Be sure the email address you use to reapply matches the one that is currently in your MSP profile.
Disclaimer: Returning a completed reapplication will not guarantee a position. Selection of Readers is based on prior experience as well as performance (accuracy and productivity), attendance/punctuality, and appropriate conduct during previous projects. However, all experienced readers in good standing expressing interest in returning will be considered for the upcoming projects.
We look forward to having you reapply for 2020, and we hope that you continue to find your association with our company enjoyable and rewarding.
Thank you for your time!
Taylor Scoring Center
Onsite Scoring at Taylor Scoring Center
Qualified Scoring Staff
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://MeasurementIncorporated.appone.com