1. Learns and follows Orbitform's Purpose, Mission, Vision & Values.
2. Able to use standard gaging equipment and read prints.
3. Ownership of assigned areas. This includes training other machinists, Quality and managing own work backlog.
4. Proven ability to program using MasterCAM or similar and can use to program and machine our product complete.
5. Responsible for quality control. Able to make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications. Follows QC procedures for non-conforming material.
6. Provides estimated timing for WIP when requested by engineering, spare parts, or others.
7. Be aware of inventory levels and to assist area leaders in the scheduling of the manufacturing of inventory and non-inventory items.
8. Responsible for filing and storing of proven programs, special tooling, fixtures, tooling sheets and etc.
9. Ability to work in all areas of the machining department, CNC Lathe Area, CNC Mill Area, Manual Area, & Tool Cell Area.
10. Capable of working with our vendors to help with continuous improvement of Quality, to reduce setup times and machining times.
11. All other duties as assigned.