Our Drivers and Yard staff are critical to preparing and delivering the end product to our customers. Whether it is receiving materials, working in the warehouse, building loads or delivering product throughout the metro, these key employees are critical on our day to day operations.
• Safely operate and maintain Company property
• Accurately pull, stage and complete deliveries
• Stock and maintain hardware, materials
• Communicate with Dispatcher
• Maintain customer relationships
THIS IS YOU
Drivers/Yard Staff don't mind working in the Minnesota weather and have a high regard for safety and excellent customer service. Successful candidates enjoy the physical demands of the position, are highly self-motivated, detailed, and take initiative to get the job done right while managing multiple tasks at once.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
• Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL
• No more than 3 traffic violations in the past 5 years for insurance purposes
• Ability to pass our skills assessment measuring attention to detail, basic skills, and ability to multi-task
• Driving experience in professional setting - forklift, boom truck or the like
• 3+ years of overall work experience
• Experience doing labor or retail
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://ShawStewart.appone.com