Job Title: Operations Senior Specialist
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Grade: NE10
Supervisory Responsibility: No
The Operations Senior Specialist ensures quality maintenance of Bank systems and timely and accurate processing of wires, OFAC, and funds availability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor and/or Trustco Bank's Board of Directors.
- Processes all outgoing wires being sent to Third Party Beneficiary Banks.
- Processes ticket system requests from branches.
- Reviews documentation from branches to ensure compliance.
- Reconciles wires proof on a daily basis.
- Reviews International Remittance Disclosure for customers.
- Posts transactions to customer accounts and general ledgers.
- Processes and reviews OFAC checks for all beneficiaries and originators.
- Verifies funds availability.
- Follows file retention requirements.
- Researches any inquiries regarding wires.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS:
This is a full-time position. Office hours Monday - Friday 10:00am - 6:30pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For the most part, ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional equipment as found in a typical office / retail environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Once training is completed, all employees in the Operations Department have access to the Vantiv system that allows them to order cards, process disputes, print reports, and review card compromises. Operation's employees do not have access as a system administrator to add or maintenance users on Vantiv.
FISERV (INTERNET BANKING) ACCESS:
Once training is completed, all employees in the Operations Department have access to the FISERV (Internet Banking) system that allows them to process online banking enrollments, complete maintenance, process end of day activities, upload files and verify daily totals. Operation's employees do not have access as a system administrator to add or maintenance employee users on FISERV (Internet Banking) system.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Trustco Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of Trustco Bank to take affirmative action in affording equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Hiring, placement, upgrading, transfer, demotion or promotion
• Recruitment, advertising or solicitation for employment
• Treatment during employment
• Rates of pay or other forms of compensation
• Selection for training, including apprenticeship
• Layoff or termination
It is the policy of Trustco Bank to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity.