To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform (or demonstrate a positive trend) all key accountabilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Learns and follows Orbitform's Purpose, Mission, Vision & Values.
2. Process weekly payroll and reports.
3. Manage paperwork such as approve medical bills, apprenticeship paperwork tracking, and employee files while keeping confidentiality.
4. Manages annual donations and the United Way Campaign.
5. Post jobs/review resumes and help set-up interviews.
6. Help with special employee events.
7. Manage tool accounts and employee information changes.
8. Help with employee issues up to and including termination paperwork.
9. Manage the It's Your Life program and set-up meetings.
10. Keep employee filing up and organized.
11. Must have exceptional communication skills, with an excellent working knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, spelling, and style.
12. All other duties as assigned.
This position has no manager responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position may require you to spend time in the shop environment.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. Days and hours will vary 20-25 hours per week. This position rarely requires overtime hours.
Travel is primarily local during business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be required.
Preferred/Required Education and Experience:
Associates degree or higher. Candidates for this position can be considered if their general business experience is at level that Orbitform deems acceptable. Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an office role.
In combination with Background and Experience Requirements Orbitform considers our current workforce to be grandfathered in on all aspects of their job if they have been employed for more than 4 years. Normally our training process is OJT based. In special cases, training plans could be developed and invoked with the direct Manager's and President's approval.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries please follow all safety policies and procedures.