Koniag Information Security Services currently has an opening for a Senior Financial System Analyst, in Alexandria, VA, to provide executive level support for Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD). This is a direct, full time position with our company, working at our customer’s site. An active DOD Secret Clearance is required.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
The overall goal is to assist the DoD Comptroller in being the financial management community lead for creating and sustaining modern, effective, and cost conscious financial management processes, data, and systems.
The successful candidate will support the DoD Comptroller office by providing Program Management and technical oversight and guidance to the Department’s implementation of a Department of Treasury application across the Department of Defense. That software is for cash accountability and is directed by U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for government wide implementation. The DoD records a Fund Balance with Treasury (FBWT) difference every year. The Cash Accountability and Traceability (CASH) transformation initiative re-engineered the CASH life-cycle process flow to specifically target this difference for elimination and to ensure auditability. The successful candidate will assist with Program Management and technical implementation of this effort across DoD.
- Assist the Government with management and governance across DoD’s financial management processes, data, and systems
- Provide PM and technical assistance to the DoD Comptroller with implementation of the CASH program across the Department.
- Track organizational progress with CASH, answer question, assist Agencies and DoD organizations as required to ensure a smooth and uniform transition.
- Be knowledgeable of Financial Systems and answer technical questions for the customer during meetings as needed.
- Help DoD Organizations utilize the DoD centralized data hub, the Global Exchange (GEX), to facilitate the exchange of reimbursable transactions
- Support CASH Working Group meetings with various DoD organizations and agencies.
- Work with Stakeholders, contract team leaders, and government leadership to work towards system implementations.
- Provide project administration, schedule management, issue/change management, and test management.
- Provide the government with reports and assists in interpreting organizational implementation data. Investigates issues per management requests and communicates results.
- Assist the Government by providing analysis of technical issue and concerns to develop a greater DoD financial systems understanding of options and implications
- Drafts correspondence on behalf of the Senior Executive for review and approval
- On behalf of Senior Executive, coordinate communication, including calls, responding to email and interfacing with stakeholders, or their staffs, at all levels
- Prepare internal and external documents and correspondence
- Edit and complete first drafts for written communications to internal and external stakeholders