To be operational customer liaison for customers issues related to Orders, Shipments, Product Availability and Reverse Logistics. To provide information to customers/internal team related to order status, shipments and support to maximise sales.
• Manage operational liaison with customers for issues related to Logistics (Orders / Shipment / Returns / Freight)
• Ensure accurate order load, verify EDI /Teccom orders are received and processed as expected, and that all orders adhere to Legal requirements.
• Support in identifying pricing / credit issues and follow up for resolution
• Manage shipment preparation and liaise with warehouse for pick/pack and despatch of goods to customer, ensuring compliance with customer / legal requirements
• Co-ordinate the processing of Goods Returns & Stock Cleanse requests, ensuring appropriate approvals
• Ensure electronic messaging is processed correctly (interfaces to warehouse, messages to/from Customers) related to customer's orders/despatches/billing
• Support sales forecasting process, with information related to orders & shipments
• Manage and report customer complaints, and ensure timely feedback and resolution
• Analyse customer availability, cause code and co-ordinate action plans to resolve issues
• Provide 1st level product information to customers
Skills and Experience Required:
• Applicants must be self motivated, flexible, well organized and work well under pressure. They should be able to communicate effectively through all levels of the organization across many functions and different countries.
• Need to be able to effective communicate a technical issue into simplified language so that business functions involved are clear on the issue/action and fully informed when making decisions.
• Need to effectively manage and prioritize work loads in each of the different areas of responsibility.
• High system expertise is vital. Specifically MS Outlook, MS-Excel. SAP knowledge an advantage.
*The new applicant must have excellent German language skills, proficient in English and preferably one other European language.