Koniag Information Security Services is looking for an experienced Lead Operations SME to work with our Federal Client in the Boulder, CO area.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Koniag Government Services is looking for an experienced Lead Operations SME with Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) experience and knowledge of the Air Force’s Tools and Applications and Processing (TAP) Lab and Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Battlespace Awareness Center (OBAC).
- Act as the primary OBAC SME for the team
- Create standard operating procedures to ensure all SMEs provide a coordinated and consistent level of support
- Coordinate and support mission tasking with OBAC operations
- Provide technical leadership and develop strategies satisfying operational, development, and testing requirements for the Sensor Exploitation Ground Architecture (SEGA)
- Participate in and lead as needed feedback sessions between OBAC operators and TAP Lab development teams
- Travel as needed to meet with stakeholders to gather and share information
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Top-Secret Level Clearance,
- Must be SCI eligible
- Must have Ten (10) years of experience in the Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) or Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) domains
- Must have Five (5) years of experience in OPIR data exploitation or battle space awareness mission areas
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information technology, or a business related discipline
- Experience supporting Federal Financial Management business operations at a government site
- Experience communicating and working with Executive level government and non-government leadership and personnel
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.