Koniag Information Security Services is looking for an experienced Program Manager to work with our Federal Client in the Boulder, CO area.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Koniag Government Services is looking for an experienced Program Manager with Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) experience and knowledge of the Air Force’s Tools and Applications and Processing (TAP) Lab and Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) Battlespace Awareness Center (OBAC).
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Oversee all contract efforts in support of the client and be the primary point of contact responsible for updating stakeholders regarding contract progress
- Act as the single source of program knowledge and single accountable point-of-contact for all assigned work
- Travel as needed to meet with stakeholders to identify requirements, share information, and conduct coordination and planning
- Manage the onsite efforts of all subcontractors aligned to the contract
- Lead the team’s Agile development and delivery schedule
- Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks
- Maintain and manage the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization
- Meet with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs
- Manage risks and issues while taking corrective measurements
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies
- Manage and utilizing resources across projects
- Manage stakeholders' communication
- Manage quality control of the contract deliverables
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Top-Secret Level Clearance,
- Must be SCI eligible
- Must have Ten (10) years of industry-related experience
- Must have Five (5) years of experience with Agile software development management and methodologies
- Must have experience in the following:
- Agile Software Development and Methodologies
- Lifecycle Project Management
- Schedule Management
- Knowledge in data exploitation, dissemination, research, development, test, and evaluation
- DoD financial management and accounting systems, regulations, and publications
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information technology, or a business related discipline
- Master’s degree in Management is required
- Experience supporting Federal Financial Management business operations at a government site
- Experience communicating and working with Executive level government and non-government leadership and personnel
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.