To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform (or demonstrate a positive trend) all key accountabilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Learns and follows Orbitform's Purpose, Mission, Vision & Values.
2. Strong interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate between Customers, Sales Reps, RSM's, Engineering Team, Application Engineers, Application Lab Tech's, and other Managers through the use of today's communication tools.
3. Ability to use the Orbitform's CRM/SRSC - Customer Relationship Management
4. Must be able to demonstrate technical telemarketing to secure firm appointments. The effort level would be required a minimum of 50% time on the phone. This requires a demonstrated expert level for prospecting and setting up an itinerary.
5. Able to achieve a fundamental technical understanding of Orbitform's products/processes within 90 days and be able to competently converse.
6. Proven capability to perform marketing research and input into the CRM/SRSC.
7. Uphold a professional appearance and convey a positive company image to all customers and prospects.
8. Provide information to prospects and customers, helping them make purchasing decisions.
9. Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns and prospecting strategies.
10. All other duties as assigned.