Job Title: Driver
Position Description: To provide transportation, as needed, for at risk clients with mental and behavioral health issues; for visits, appointments, etc. This position is responsible to report to the supervisor any unusual circumstances, or problems that occur on route. This is a PRN position with no more than 19 hours per week.
- A high school diploma/GED is required
- Valid OH driver’s license with no more than 6 points and valid auto insurance required.
- Candidate must be sensitive, empathetic and able to handle client outbreaks while driving.
Benefits: At Applewood Centers we pride ourselves in having a collaborative culture and team environment found throughout our programs. Our Core Values help set the goals and expectations of our employees. We value our employees and their commitment to our mission:
- A competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Generous paid time off including:
- 10 holidays per year
- 12 days of Extended Illness Bank time per year
- 15 to 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year depending on position
- Domestic partner benefits
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
Other benefits of working at Applewood Centers include:
- A friendly, professional and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth
- Staff recognition
- Year round free CEU trainings
- Northeast Ohio is a great place to live and work http://www.neoisgreat.com/
About Applewood Centers: From our roots as a school, an orphanage and a guidance clinic, through our evolution to the large behavioral health and social service organization we are today, our services for children and families have spanned over 175 years. In the early days, we schooled and cared for approximately 25 children. Today we serve nearly 6,000 children and their families each year. Our Mission is to foster solutions for children, youth and families. Applewood Centers’ vision is to be a leader in improving the lives of children in Ohio by providing high quality behavioral healthcare and out-of-home services for children and their families.
For more information on our agency and the services we provide, we invite you to visit us at www.applewoodcenters.org.
Check out our recruitment video to learn more about a career with Applewood Centers!