Job Title: Early Childhood Mental Health Family Therapist - Lorain County
Position Description: To provide intensive, in-home and child-centered counseling services to young children and their families in the Lorain County area. Great Opportunity for caring professional! The qualified licensed clinician will provide behavioral health counseling, assessments, as well as therapeutic services for children and families in need of services. Assist clients and families with skill development, anger management, managing mental, emotional and behavior symptomology. Requires flexibility of schedule in response to the needs of families.
We are looking for candidates to serve Lorain County.
- Minimum Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- LSW or LPC required
- Prior experience with early childhood mental health services in the home/community to children and families with complex needs is preferred.
- Candidates must be able to travel to families.
Benefits: At Applewood Centers we pride ourselves in having a collaborative culture and team environment found throughout our programs. Our Core Values help set the goals and expectations of our employees. We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive benefits including:
- $3000 HIRING BONUS
- A competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous paid time off including:
- 10 holidays per year
- 12 days of Extended Illness Bank time per year
- 15 to 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year depending on position
- Domestic partner benefits
- Discounts on area health club memberships
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
Other benefits of working at Applewood Centers include:
- A friendly, professional and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth
- Staff recognition
- Year round free CEU trainings
- Northeast Ohio is a great place to live and work http://www.neoisgreat.com/
About Applewood Centers: From our roots as a school, an orphanage and a guidance clinic, through our evolution to the large behavioral health and social service organization we are today, our services for children and families have spanned over 175 years. In the early days, we schooled and cared for approximately 25 children. Today we serve nearly 6,000 children and their families each year. Our Mission is to foster solutions for children, youth and families. Applewood Centers' vision is to be a leader in improving the lives of children in Ohio by providing high quality behavioral healthcare and out-of-home services for children and their families.
For more information on our agency and the services we provide, we invite you to visit us at www.applewoodcenters.org.
Check out our recruitment video to learn more about a career with Applewood Centers!