PacArctic, LLC is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of a SME-FM Logistics. The SME will provide expert evaluation and consulting support to strategic asset management initiatives.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides expert evaluation and consulting support to strategic asset management initiatives.
- Provides technical expertise and leadership in directing the research, development, planning, design, and administration of complex projects.
- Trains and develops internal staff.
- BA/BS in a relevant field or technical discipline
- MS/MA preferred in a relevant field or technical discipline
- Twenty years of relevant, practical experience in Asset and Facility Management.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents and problems; respond effectively to sensitive inquiries; develop relevant computer applications or other analysis techniques; and establish and maintain rapport with employees, community leaders, and management.
- Must possess above average verbal and written communication, presentation, and Microsoft Office skills and knowledge of discipline-related software applications.
- Must possess applicable registration/certification.
- Experience working domestically and outside the Continental United States desired.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to stand for extended periods of time. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Includes travel to local, remote and out of state locations.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
|PacArctic provides high-end federal acquisition support services, cultural resource surveys, professional facility management and critical infrastructure protection, as well as business transformation and process improvement services. Additionally, PacArctic provides program management of specialized IT services such as employee assistive technologies, photogrammetry utilization for native rock art recording, and geographic information systems (GIS) program management for transportation planning needs. Excellence, Integrity, Accountability