At Delphi Technologies, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
At Delphi Technologies we’re about the art of the possible. We make it possible to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. And now we are taking bold steps to do even more. We recently completed a spin-off into a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4.5B in annual revenue, over 20K employees, with operations in 17 countries and doing business with customers in over 150 countries.
As a standalone company, Delphi Technologies is positioned for continued growth, the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and now has flexibility to pursue our unique strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
Delphi Technologies provides integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, electric and hybrid electric vehicle power electronics, aftermarket and original equipment services. Delphi Technologies designs solutions to optimize powertrain power and performance, while helping customers meet new emissions and fuel economy regulations.
Join the Delphi Technologies team as we embark on this exciting transition and become an independent company with a passionate focus on innovative technologies and a commitment to make green possible.
The Business Information Security Officer (hereafter BISO) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationship and stakeholder management and is to be considered as the trusted advisor for the 1st Line of Defense within the assigned region and Business Unit (BU) such as FIS, PTP, E&E or AM. The Business Information Security Officer is providing information security and compliance services like:
- Coordinating and supporting Business and IT Management (i.e. 1st line of Defense) within the region/BU to ensure information security, risk management and compliance policies, standards and processes are being implemented and adhered to;
- Periodic reporting on the information security posture, risks and mitigation progress within the region/BU;
- Planning and execution of the required information security training and awareness activities within the region/BU, in line with the agreed global information security awareness plan;
- Liaising with regional/BU, corporate functions, BU IT Lead, Business Relationship Managers, Service Delivery and Integration Manager to support the high visibility or high-impact projects, to manage and if required, advice on how to reduce the identified risks and to improve and mature the information security processes.
This exciting opportunity will be located in Kokomo, IN.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Support the establishment of global and regional/BU-level information security policies, standards, processes, and plans for systems, network and data.
- Ensure measurable and secure processes and standard operating procedures in a meaningful and controlled way including prevention and drive continuous improvement.
- Govern information security standard, baselines, principles and guidelines as part of the global and regional/BU-level information security management plan.
- Asses compliance to global and regional/BU-level information security architecture, policies, standards and baselines and control framework from a run, change and project perspective across all countries within the assigned region, in which the company operates.
- Provide guidance and coordination among all departments within the assigned regional/BU on information security.
- Liaison between 1st Line Of Defense and 3rd Line Of Defense.
- Keep oversight over business and IT domain specific information security risk areas and enterprise objectives (e.g., compliance, regulations).
- Execute Information Security Risk Assessments (ISRA) in accordance to Delphi standards by partnering with the business and third parties, and validate third party issues and ensure management's awareness of the risk involved.
- Execute Business Impact Assessments (BIA) in accordance to Delphi standards by partnering with the business and IT.
- Deliver regular 2nd Line of Defense (e.g. Legal, Global Information Security & Compliance) information security management reporting and presentations for to the relevant business management and risk meetings on planning, execution and adherence regarding information security policies, standards, processes and improvement projects or activities, and escalate or request for management support where necessary.
Traits we seek
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Delphi Technologies rewards and advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Candidates for positions with Delphi Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.