Suja is a rapidly-growing juice company located in Oceanside, CA that produces organic, cold-pressured juices that are sold nationwide. Through the large-scale use of organic, Non-GMO fruits and vegetables, and implementation of a breakthrough displacement technology called High Pressure Processing (HPP), Suja Juice has become the nation’s leading organic and cold-pressured juice brand. Our mission is to democratize organic juice by offering it at price point that everyone can afford.
The Fleet Driver will be responsible for safely and efficiently driving a 53ft tractor/trailer to haul all supplies and materials needed for production safely and timely to the intended location. Runs will not extend further than 100 air miles from Oceanside, CA. The driver will be expected to maintain equipment and monitor trailer functionality, cleanliness and readiness for departure.
- Must abide by schedule, establish a route and arrive on time for pickup and delivery appointments.
- Execute delivery or pick up of goods to customers accurately based on dispatch details.
- Comply with all CHP and DOT rules and regulations.
- Equipment will need to be inspected prior to use to ensure good mechanical condition for road safety.
- IE. Pre and post trip, DVIR, accurate driver logs, clean cabs, windows, windshields, and mirrors must be kept clean always. All debris should be removed from truck and trailer.
- Communicate to dispatch when arriving to appointments or any delays or incidences in route.
- Must be a flexible with last minute changes in schedule.
- Capable and comfortable with dropping 2-4 trailers per day.
- Double check all load securement.
- Maintains cleanliness of the trailers and tractor, including periodically sweeping inside trailer and clearing debris.
- Position will occasional include lifting products that weigh up to 40 lbs, crouching and pushing/pulling pallet jack.
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test.
- Valid Class A CDL commercial vehicle operator’s license (issued by one state or jurisdiction).
- A total of 3 years of Class A CDL experience with 9 months being consecutive in the last year.
- Ability to read and speak English in order to speak to your team and customers, drive and understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries and make entries to reports and records.
- No major violations in commercial vehicle in the past 3 years.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Ability to follow precise directions.
- Can work independently with moderate supervision.
- Ability to problem solve and critical thinking.
- Must live within 25 miles of Oceanside, CA.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. We offer the following:
Paid vacation and sick days
Suja offers a fun working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, and supports individual growth. Please submit your application if interested.
Suja Life, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer